SLK headrests- aftermarket mod?

I currently own a TT roadster. Am considering buying an SLK. My main issue with the car is that the seats are a bit stiff and that I cannot tilt the headrest fwd so I can comfortably sit back while driving. Sad as every car I've owned recently has this feature (tiltable headrest) as does the higher end Mercedes. Is there some aftermarket product that one can buy to make this car more comfortable. Cool car but stiff seats and stupid headrest design.....

Reply to
b22r

get the CLK ones and put it in the SLK. they fit. just yank out yours. but Its the color of the leather that may be a issue. and the head rest wont match the contours of your car.

Reply to
KINGLIFER