headrests

I just bought a 97' Voyager- in good shape but no headrests! Is there any source online to buy headrests- the dealer said if they could get them they would cost $300. a piece! Local junk yards don't have any at this time. Thanks for any help.

Reply to
Beth

Ummmmm...didn't you post this a few months ago?

Reply to
Daniel J. Stern

No, I just bought this vehicle and this is my first time viewing or posting on this newsgroup. Sorry if this question has come up before, I'm just looking for some help.

Reply to
Beth

OK, just checking.

Try

, searchable used auto parts clear across North America.

Reply to
Daniel J. Stern