SRS system warnings happen too often--pls help, thanks

Hello,
We have a 2003 C320 and for the last 8 months or so the SRS warning malfunction comes on about every 6-10 weeks or so. We take it in ASAP, they order a part, they do this and they do that and claim to have
fixed it.
I am so sick of this now. It just happens out of the blue and we get scared to death because we have to stop all plans--work, travel, etc. to run the car to the dealer and get it fixed before an air bag blows up in our face or we have a wreck and the seat belts don't work.
Is this happening to anyone else?
Sandra
This shouldn't be so. Suggest you phone the M-B zone manager.
Your money was green - and they willingly took it - tell, not ask, them to fix it or take back the car under your state's "Lemon Law".