The cruise control of my C180 doesn't work

The cruise control of my '97 C180 doesn't work suddenly. It won't store speed when I pull the lever to direction 1 or 2 as indicated in the owner's manual.

Does anyone out there experience this problem and know how to fix it?

Please help!

Thanks!

Reply to
Simon Chan via CarKB.com

Can sometimes be caused by brake switch problems, assuming the fuse is OK

Reply to
MrGrumpy

Many thanks for your help. How can I know whether it is caused by brake switch problems? Also, where is the fuse located so that I can check if it is OK?

Reply to
Simon Chan via CarKB.com