The new 2006 CLS500 Coupe - First Impresions?

What's good and/or bad about the new 2006 CLS500 Coupe? How does it compare with the XK8 Jag?

The best is three-quarter rear view. Very sexy and sleek. They really stood out in the traffic.
The down side is expected with lowered roofline. For me, it is bit tight fit as I am very tall guy. Bit more tight than current SL500, SL55, SL600, and SL65.
Hernando Correa wrote:

Comparing a CLS and an XK8 is like comparing a dolphin to a horse. The CLS is a 5 passenger sedan and the Jag is a 2 seat roadster.

CLS: Four-seater AFAIK... but that doesn't detract from your main point.
And, according to DC propaganda the CLS is a coupe, not a saloon (sedan)... :-)
DAS
"jav" < snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net> wrote in message
news:95udnezbBe4 snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com...
I should know a little bit about the Jag XK8. I own and drive one. Last time I checked, it still was a four seat coupe (2 + 2). Thanks anyway for your comments.
jav wrote:

What is the max leg length of back-seat passengers...?...
DAS
"Hernando Correa" < snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net> wrote in message
news: snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net...
Dori A Schmetterling wrote:

half an inch when the front seat is all the way forward....

Wouldn't you have to measure the passengers to know their max leg length?
.
You are right. My tallest passenger's legs were 2 mm long. So I still think there is plenty of room back there...