New Altima Coupe ?

I'm thinking about buying a new altima coupe, and I wanted others who know this car to give me some feed back. Are there any re-calls, or are there any other problems others have found that they would like to warn me about. Thanks Ed

Reply to
Ed

i recently got this car and it is amazing in every way so i would highly recommend it. I've had it for about a month and a half now and so far no problems

Reply to
jbonez85

on 3/16/2008 12:24 PM Ed said the following:

Yes. Don't look for any rear doors. :-)

Reply to
willshak