My 2006 WRX first impessions

I just bought my first WRX and I am as happy as I should be. The car is a beautiful driver in every way. Its my second new Subaru and likely not my last. I live in Calgary and the All Wheel Drive is just what's needed around here. I was pleasantly surprised with the heated windshield that melts the ice away from the wipers. That's going to get a lot of use around here. Power is fine and I would recommend one to anybody.

Glenn

Reply to
Glenn

Congrats! It's now time to visit

and read what your car can really do. ;)

Reply to
DG

Thanks for the tip!

Glenn