Tv-Tuner in SLK r171...

Do you know if is it possible ? 2 person write to me that it's possible!
Is it true ?

Fabrizio \"FiFaGi\" wrote:

Yes, it is (but I personally do not give any information as I don't support watching TV whilst driving).
Juergen

ok...
From what I learn is that the TV tuners are automatically 'disabled' or 'switched off' when the car starts to move or shift from P.
Again, I don't like the idea of having the TV broadcasting in front of driver's seat. Last thing I want is the driver getting too engrossed with the 'Days of Our Lives' and forget about the green traffic signal...