Re: do you know

you lot need to learn to listen to god, and not do what you want and then

> blame it on god.

And you are a d*****ad for a) conversing with giant invisible pixies and b) quoting spam in full.

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

Oi leave the bloody pixies alone Ian mate they are what got me through the sixties

Derek

Reply to
Derek

Sure it wasn't the mushrooms they were sitting on?

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

Mmmmm mushrooms pure majik Derek more likely Samuel Smiths Old Brewery Bitter ( not to be confused with John Smiths ) and Winter Ale

Reply to
Derek

Ah, good old Sam Smiths. I haven't seen Old Brewery around for a long time, not even on the "slightly unusual beers" shelf in Morrison's.

John Smiths is no better than semi-diluted weasel piss. But Sam's - now there was a beer.

Eeh, Ah were weaned on that stuff!

Reply to
Rich B

We had a local with all the SS range and some evil special ales too by the level crossing in Hale (Cheshire) bloody good job I only lived 600 yds away.It was one of those places you hated to leave good craic nice clientele and we had the pick of the proper takeaways within yards Indian, Chinese, Thai and Canadian no wonder all the bloody footballers moved in and ruined the neighbourhood. Derek

Derek

Canadian take-away? I have this vision of stumbling through the front door at 1.00am dragging a moose - "Look what I got, dear, hic!".

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd

heehee wouldn't phase her in the least her Mom keeps a freezer full of moose steaks and joints back home in Michigan. When I finally go over to visit I will get to rough it moose salmon lobster and thank god no possums or chitterlin's . I was being silly we had a Canadian Charcoal Pit just across the railway tracks

they cooked anything that will go on a gas fire barbeque very nice too .thanks btw for the exhaust perfect fit didn't even need to jack Kato up took me longer to get the old bolts off than to finish the job after they were off .

Derek

Reply to
Derek