W123 Coupe Body Creaks

When the temperature started to drop, my 230CE developed some pretty loud creaks. I do not hear it when at freeway speeds, but when driving in parking
lots it is very loud. By bouncing corners it seems to be at the right front.
Is there a usual suspect? Can it be repaired by lubrication?
Thanks
A body creak is unlikely unless it was in a crash; it is a unibody - all welded.
Possibilities: control arm bushings or shock absorber.
permission.
"-->> T.G. Lambach <<--" <"T.G. Lambach at NoHamorSpamcomcast.net"> wrote in message

Also check the plastic door sills. When the weather-stripping was worn on my 126 they used to creak as the temperature dropped. I used to rub some candle wax (gulf wax) on the high points of the sills and the noise vanished for a while.