w140 upgrade

Im owner of a SE300 1993, seems need more engine, im really happy with size and comfort, i fixed gear box and wire harness, but im thinking on a upgrade, maybe w140 S 420 4.2 V8 ,
what do you think, its enough a 4.200 V8? maintenance cost are similar? same things to fix? better 1995 and up?
Dr_Chino turned on the Etch-A-Sketch and wrote:

Are you in Chile?
How are the parts there? Are they available?