Where to post your auto for sale

Hello,
I thought you might like this.
I found a nice place to post a free auto classified. It is run by a college student as a project, who is studying PHP and MySQL.
I live in Washington State (USA) and sold my Explorer to a guy in Oregon.
http://openauto.tripod.com/index.htm
good luck
--
"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is
proof against all arguments and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting
On Saturday, 26 Jul 2003 17:34:50 -0600, snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

I'm all for supporting college projects, but it seems to me that with a student-run tripod site, you wouldn't be able to expose your listing to as wide an audience as you could with, say, eBay.
Besides, it's using a tripod site to sell a car. Isn't that illegal or something? Or at least against Tripod rules?