Which engine oil is good for the CDI Engine?

I'm a Vito owner(w638),now I'm using with the AMSOIL 10w-40 still clean after run of 8000km,but noisy Does anyone have suggestions of engine oil in this type engine?

Any oil that meets or exceeds MB sheet number 229.3 specification. Nearly every blender has such an oil available. Does your present oil meet this specification?
Huw
Yes,it meets 229.3 and 228.3
glsD: snipped-for-privacy@individual.net...