Window either wonít roll down or up on my ML320

I had trouble with my front passenger window of my í98 ML320. It would roll down, but not up, and with winter here I was in dire need of a solution. I didnít want to pay for a new part or take it in and
have to pay for 30 minutes of work so I did some research to figure it out for myself.
I read about an "emergeny fix." If you pull up on the switch really hard, almost to the point to where you would think it would break, the connection might be made and it would roll up. This worked for me. Or, keeping pulling till the switch comes off and there will be three wires under it. If you use a tooth pick or pen, puck on the middle one and it might work. The switch will eventually have to be replaced and it should cost you less than $50 to buy a new pack and there are installations online for that. A sure way to save you money.
Good luck, let me know if you need more help.
‚úĖ