Xenon headlights

I would like some feedback as to which HID conversion kits are the best for my 1997 E320. Color and longevity important. I prefer not to have to change
this over every year.

You might want to search the old messages on this topic...
The short answer is that none of the "conversion kits" that seem very reasonably priced are acceptable. This means they are not approved and they won't work well.
If your car came with halogen bulbs, keep them.
Marty
On Wed, 27 Oct 2004 18:45:12 -0700, Martin Joseph wrote:

If it's the look you want without the cost, then there are many companies making 'normal' bulbs that give out the blue/white light similar to xenons. For example: http://lightlens.com/bulbs.htm Mike
I would highly recommends you get the HID units from later model cars... it will work with your car. If you prefer Euro code HID, then get them at Bekkers Import.