HID Conversion Kits?

I've just picked up a 2001 SE and I'm looking into converting the headlamps to HID, has anyone here done this and if so, what would you reccomend as far as a simple-to-install kit?

Thanks!

SB

Reply to
SilentBob

You may want to re-consider. The 2002-2003 Maxima and the previous generation Acura TL have the most highly stolen HIDs in the northeast, and perhaps eevrywhere. I've seen a couple of cars myself.

It is absolutely un-beleiveable.

At one point Nissan was even sued for this. It was "Nissan's" fault that the HIDs were so easily stolen, or something like that. For some reason the consumer won. I didn't, and still don't get it. Why should Nissan pay for the fact that some theif stole your HIDs?

CD

Reply to
Codifus

Yeah, that's our ingenious legal system at work..... However, I do appreciate the tip, I was unaware of that fact and perhaps my good- enuf bulbs will be just fine. I've had stereos stolen from a show vehicle I had worked on for years, a motorcycle stolen from my front yard while I slept, and I'm just done with tempting fate :D

SB

Reply to
SilentBob