Re: Mini cooper case

I have posted pics of the mini (cooper) pc to alt.binaries.toy-cars I have never posted befor so I dont know how long they will be there?

Reply to
Asinner2

p.s. thanks for your patience, been a little lazy latley!

Reply to
Asinner2

That is a work of art. How is the airflow through the case?

InsAnimal

Reply to
InsAnimal

cpu at 42-48, would like it lower but def not to hot! I have a faster rpm 60mm for rear window but its too loud!

Reply to
Asinner2

That is very cool (not as in cold, as in, er, groovy).

I have uploaded your pics to my webspace so that I can show them to a friend, do you want me to leave them up there? I don't mind hosting them there for you, provided you don't send Gb's of traffic my way! ;)

InsAnimal

Reply to
InsAnimal

Forgot the address -