85 Mitsubishi Cordia rough idle and engine cutting out

I receintly bout a 85 Mitsubishi Cordia Turbo with only 35000 miles. it drove fine on the way home 8 hour drive. but a few days after that I noticed that the engine was idling really low every now and then and it sounded almost like it was missing. it also stalled out a few times when I put it in to neutral. I checked the spark plugs and they are all sparking but are white on the tips. then the next day the engine started to cut out. but if you drive it hard it runs great just when you are easy on the gas pedal it will cut out and sometimes jerk back and forth. I don't have a lot of money right now so I don't want to start buying parts that I don't need. if anyone knows what is wrong with my car please help me out.

Reply to
Mitsu-Cordia-Turbo

IAC

sounds like an idling problem. Check the IAC and pcv. Check for any broken or rotted vacuum line hoses

Reply to
EclipsedX

I checked all the vacume lines and they seem to have been replaced recently. The IAC is fine but I haven't checked the PCV. can I just clean the pcv out. none of the car stores in my area have a pvc for my car. I can't even order one. and that's Auto Zone??

Reply to
Mitsu-Cordia-Turbo