Eclipse Window problem

Since yesterday the right window of my eclipse has started giving me problems. What happens is that when I want to raise or lower it, it moves an inch or two and then stop. If I wait for 1/2 then it moves another inch. The left window is working well. Can someone give any advice?

Reply to
dichkaun

Simpleton

Reply to
dichkaun

Try your question here:

too many of us mess with the 3G car here. Window regulators have long been problematic on U.S. Mitsubishis but I would suspect the 3G carries over little from the previous incarnations.Good luck.

Reply to
Simpleton