Eclipse Electric Window Circuit

Greetings! I am troubleshooting an electric window circuit. The drivers side works fine. Passenger window motor will not energize. I have already checked the entire circuit from the ignition switch to the input to the motor and switches and 12V circuit are fine. rocker switches both send 12V to the last connector shown on this diagram at the motor -- see bottom right on this diagram from Haynes...

The window is down and I can't figure out how to raise it so I can pull the parts out.

Before I do that, I want to check to be sure the motor is grounded, but can't find any schematic showing where the ground is connected.

Anyone have an idea where it could be grounded?

FYI, here's page one of the window circuit.

I thank you and my wife thanks you.

Bob

Reply to
Guv Bob

side works fine. Passenger window motor will not energize. I have already checked the entire circuit from the ignition switch to the input to the motor and switches and 12V circuit are fine. rocker switches both send 12V to the last connector shown on this diagram at the motor

-- see bottom right on this diagram from Haynes...

pull the parts out.

but can't find any schematic showing where the ground is connected.

Thanks, fellers. The problem has been solved. I made a note on the drawing because I'm sure there will be a next time....

Guv Bob Ace Troubleshooter

Reply to
Guv Bob