Ferodo Brake Pads on Eclipse?

Back in the 70's, I used to use Ferodo brake pads on my cars and motorcycles, mainly because they didn't dirty up the wheels like factory pads do. Does anyone know if this is still true with Ferodo pads made today? Has anyone tried them or know of any other pad that requires less wheel cleaning? I have a '97 GS that stays pretty clean, except for those &^%#*& wheels.

Thanks,

Geary Morton

Reply to
Geary Morton