Cooper 'S' brake pads query

Hi Everyone,
I've just acquired two new sets of 'S' disc brake pads for 20 the two sets, and was hoping someone out there can confirm what I think they are, please?
First is a set of FERODO DS11, which also have LD20 on the box. ' Fast Road ' pads ?
Second is a set of MINTEX M1144, which also have MLB20 on the box. Racing pads i.e. circuits ? Any good for hillclimbs/sprints ?
Thanks for any help.

Site Timeline is a website by car enthusiasts for car enthusiasts. It is not affiliated with any of the car or spare part manufacturers or car dealers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.