Rear View Mirror removal

I received a wide angle rear view mirror as a gift. I can't see any screw or allen hex on the bracket where the rearview mirror on my 2002 Gallant is attatched. How can I remove the mirror without pulling off the metal bracket bonded to the window? As for other cars you would just loosen the screw and slide the mirror up. No screw so now what??? Any help would be appreciated.

Reply to
omaglump man