Replacement rim for 1999 Eclipse GS-T

I just found out my front chrome rim is damaged and needs to be replaced. Anyone have any suggestions other than what the dealer would do to me? Thanks!

Reply to
Xarias

There's two sets on ebay. If you're local to either seller, you might be able to pick up a deal, i.e. no shipping.

In St Louis:

and in New Hampshire:

Geary Morton

The reason the wheel is damaged is beacuse they suck. Been there, done that...Mitsubishi was subject to a class action suit over those wheels. Check the local DSM / Eclipse forums and also Craig's list

There's a guy out here who's had a set for sale @ $100 and they're not selling.

Reply to
simpleton