fiat punto wheel fitment

anyone know what other cars share the same fitment

wifey skelped a pothole and is in desperate need of 2 new wheels on a temporary basis.

anyone know what will fit?

cheers

Rob

a little voice in the back of my head shouts vauxhall here but not too sure

Reply to
Rob

Can't you just pick up a couple of steelies from a local scrapper from another punto? Got a couple for my ex Mondeo for £15 ..

Mike

Reply to
Mike P

might struggle 2moro

public hol monday tuesday and i live in rural hell :(

Reply to
Rob

Damn, forgot about that. Bad luck, sorry!

Reply to
Mike P

gonna try the local max power shop see if i can get some of those special bolts that let me put 4x100 pcd rims on her 4x98 motor

i mean ffs its only 2 mil :)

she can run round on a set of astra gte rims till the wheel refurbishers sorts em

Reply to
Rob