Firth home page!

Perhaps this is the reason he is so very dim:

Ken

What does that say about you, you're the one who follows him around like a lost puppy.

Reply to
Jack

Was curious as to why he apppears so very arrogant, yet at the same time seems to be particularly dim and seems to think cut and pastes from Google are likely to negate this in some way....................

An MP..........far thicker than a piggie, and just a little brighter than a PO..........all becomes clear!

Ken

How do you know that's him?

Reply to
Conor

Arrogant,dim, clueless...............need I go on?

Ken

Not even close, that's an American page.

Steve Firth

I wonder if you have quite a long nose Steve?...............and is it getting longer?

Ken

Oh the irony.

Are you alleging something?

Reply to
Steve Firth

Which was immediately apparent...it seems the gulf between Stevens and the truth is almost as wide as the distance between the two Steve Firths. It also seems that Stevens has about the same level of geographical awareness that many Americans are reputed to have, the very Americans that he despises so much. Almost every NG he has tried to infest now knows him for what he is. You can insert your usual repetition of your "facts" below, Stevens. As usual it'll be the same old litany which bears no relation to anything whatsoever in real life, but that doesn't usually stop you.

Reply to
straggle

You really are peeved about that £40k arent you..................shame!

Ken

Same old fantasy but don't let it stop you spouting it time and time again despite any proof other than your delusions. Bunt must have been really stupid to have failed to take you to the cleaners.

Reply to
straggle

Same old fantasy but don't let it stop you spouting it time and time again despite any proof other than your delusions. Bunt must have been really stupid to have failed to take you to the cleaners.

Dont you know it!

Ken

I do. He was an idiot which is clear even from my distance - as anyone with an ounce of sense would have taken an idiot like you to the cleaners. You deserved each other really. Maybe you should go into business together.

Reply to
straggle

Perhaps as a you are obviously a far superior being to bunt, you would be able to outline exactly how he should have gone about taking me to the cleaners?

Ken

Sorry Stevens. The content of my posts is for me to decide, not you.

Reply to
straggle

Merely asked in order that you should demonstrate you know as little about the law, as everything else you post on.

Thanks for confirming you are clueless.................

Ken

No. You asked so you could niggle over some minor point as you always do. My refusal to engage with you confirms nothing. I dictate the terms not you.

Reply to
straggle

I don't have problems with any other poster.

One brainless f****it has problems but they are entirely of his own making.

Yes, that's one of his problems.

His stupidity is another. Wanders around trying to pick arguments with anyone and everyone then doesn't like it when he gets an argument. You might know him, he likes to go about using lots of different names.

Including: 160bhp Golf, 175bhp, 4X4, AWS, BHP, building£££££, car nut, car repairer, Chris, collector, cool tool, Dave Townsend, David Brown, Enlightened Goblin, eraserhead, fantic, for sale, Ghoulish Goblin, gleeful goblin, gloomy goblin, Golf FS, golfman, Gti, gti 2ltr, gti tech, Hampshire guy, Hampshire Hermit, hants, hants1, hantsinfo, hcc, home video, Jeffrey Archer, luv 2 pose, masonic goblin, MK1 GTi, morbid goblin, new troll, nob rot, norman bates, snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com, Numb Skull, nuts and bolts, pre

65, pres gump!, Preshaw developer, purerile goblin, quark, Rob Hart, sick goblin, Sid Vicious, Southampton, spray job, spurious goblin, Sycophantic Goblin, tory voter, trials rider, tuner, vanfs, vw fs, vw GTi, vw upgrade, w/shop units, welding/restoration," and of course ""ken""."

Perhaps you know the person in question?

Reply to
Steve Firth

COWARD!

Reply to
Ken

Careful Stevens, you might split your corsets.

Reply to
straggle