Firth home page!

Ah, you do know him, he really must be a bit of a coward to hide behind all those aliases:

160bhp Golf, 175bhp, 4X4, AWS, BHP, building£££££, car nut, car repairer, Chris, collector, cool tool, Dave Townsend, David Brown, Enlightened Goblin, eraserhead, fantic, for sale, Ghoulish Goblin, gleeful goblin, gloomy goblin, Golf FS, golfman, Gti, gti 2ltr, gti tech, Hampshire guy, Hampshire Hermit, hants, hants1, hantsinfo, hcc, home video, Jeffrey Archer, luv 2 pose, masonic goblin, MK1 GTi, morbid goblin, new troll, nob rot, norman bates, snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com, Numb Skull, nuts and bolts, pre 65, pres gump!, Preshaw developer, purerile goblin, quark, Rob Hart, sick goblin, Sid Vicious, Southampton, spray job, spurious goblin, Sycophantic Goblin, tory voter, trials rider, tuner, vanfs, vw fs, vw GTi, vw upgrade, w/shop units, welding/restoration," and of course ""ken""."
Reply to
Steve Firth

Do you know all what he are though?

Oh that can't be our Ken, he never calls people names and it's easy to forge posts complete in every detail, he tells us, or someone tells us.

Reply to
Steve Firth

#

Only thing is I dont shit myself at the prospect of a face to face meeting to get all these problems sorted............unlike some I could mention!

Ken

My use of filthy language in comparsion to the level employed by firth/filth is rather restrained I must admit.

Ken

Filthy language is an absolute. You use it constantly and it betrays you for what you are every time you resort to it. Your excuses are those of a child - "he did it first, miss".

Reply to
straggle

Hoh yus. "Nothing" is what he are.

Reply to
straggle

Which "problems" are those Ken? And what do you want to "sort" and how? Are you saying you want the freedom to hide behind your multiple sockpuppets and to abuse anyone and everyone in this group free from interference?

Reply to
Steve Firth

That's a rather big lie.

Reply to
Steve Firth

My details are unlike your own freely available to anyone who wants to look, and I think you know very well the reasons why I would very much like to meet you, and this is why you are not likely to wish to meet, if you can possibly avoid it.

Ken

My details are available freely to anyone who wishes to look. I've been contacted in the past by several regular users of this newsgroup.

No, I haven't got a clue what you want. I'll only know if you tell me and you can do that as well here as anywhere. If, after you've told me what you want a meeting for, I can see a point to such a meeting I'll agree to meet you.

I'm not likely to meet you because at present you are behaving like a three year old having a tantrum, and the best way to deal with children in that sort of mood is not to give them what they want until they learn how to behave in public.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Keep em peeled!

Ken

Is that some sort of lame threat?

Reply to
Steve Firth

You know what this is all over.........do you think its a treat?

Ken

No, haven't got a clue and until you say what it's about instead of mincing around like a tart no one will ever know.

No, it's definitely not a treat, other than in the sense of trick or treat.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Lol...........typo. I can assure you I wont make any sort of mistake when we meet!

Ken

Which won't be happening unless you stop fannying around. And no tongues.

Reply to
Steve Firth

You really are a total prick just like eveyone has said...........just had an email from someone else eager to meet you personally.

Ken

Pathetic. Steve, while I doubt you're really very worried by Stevens and his imaginary posse, I'd contact the police about this now - they do take this sort of cyber hate capaign quite seriously and it's time the local plod maybe dropped by on Stevens to give him a word or two of wisdom.

Reply to
straggle

Is that you and the voices in your head (again).

"The lurkers support me in email"

Of course you wouldn't be telling lies there would you Ken? I mean that email address you give

obviously a good way to contact you?

Reply to
Steve Firth

I dont tell lies.........and my email address is quite easy for anyone to find.

Ken