Michael Jackson Jokes ?

It doesn't usually take long for poor taste gags to come out.

What have you got ?

I heard one earlier on but it's irrepeatable.

Reply to
Bob Sherunckle

I was suprised it was a coronary on the emergency ward, I'd have thought it would have been a stroke on the kiddies ward...

He and Farrah Fawcett dies on the same day, she messed with Majors, he messed with minors...

And loads more that just aren't funny enough to repeat.

Reply to
Tony (UncleFista)

Not a tasteless Michael Jackson joke, but something the newsagent/shopkeeper of a place I pop into most days said made me chuckle. He'd gone to the loo at some point in the night, and his wife had left a note "Michael Jackson, age 50, died of a heart attack in Los Angeles, California, earlier tonight. Don't forget the stuff in the fridge."

Reply to
AstraVanMann

His ghost was spotted haunting a junior school. He's putting the willies up kids even *after* death...

Reply to
Abo

try

although after something this big their server has probably given up.

james

Reply to
jamesd1974

After I heard the news early yesterday morning I went to Sickipedia 'for research purposes' to see how long it would take everybody to get stuck in.

The site was already down at 0545...

Reply to
PCPaul

Because he died leaving behind a great deal of debt, Michael Jackson's belongings are already being sold on eBay. Garry Glitter was first to bid on his computer.

Reply to
fishman