Jackson Supercharger

I'm thinking about installing a Jackson supercharger on a 1999 Miata. Anyone here ever done this? How did it turn out? Any suggestions?

Thanks

Ron

Reply to
ron

Look in

merchants etc. for alternatives and options before you make a decision.

Reply to
Chuck

Is Alzheimer's setting in? Am I making things up? Or are my old memories close to right?

Isn't there a group on the web that is focused on superchargers and turbos on Miatas? Also, isn't there one aftermarket supplier that is into supercharging and known for providing good support along with the sale?

Can anyone provide some info?

Randy

Reply to
BCRandy

Try here:

Jim

Reply to
George Jetson

I'm assuming you're referring to Jackson Racing or Flyin Miata (FM).

Chris

99BBB
Reply to
Chris D'Agnolo

I assume you mean the power forum on Miata.net.

Maybe R-Speed? They install them themselves a lot. Flyin Miata also has great service, but they are not primarily supercharging; more the big stuff.

Leon

Reply to
Leon van Dommelen