Oh Sweet Mother....

> ROFLMAO...things got a real identity issue. And whats with the grille?

Reply to
Conor

Absolutely disgusting. I guess the idea is to look scary in the rear-view mirror. If I saw that hunk of shit in my rear view mirror I'd be laughing my hooters off. I'll probably get flamed for this, but I was convinced the item location was going to be Wales.....

Reply to
[-=Dan=-]

Looks like a Baboons bum to me.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

Call it lack of imagination...but I was convinced it was just a badly modified Ford Mondeo.

Go figure.

Ta, G.

Reply to
G-man

If you squint at the photo in a certain way it "kind of" looks like the modded Supras on Fast and Furious.

Reply to
Conor

only after you run it over with your artic!!!!

Reply to
loopy livernose