Re: Aftermarket ECU's

might be worth a look if price isimportant.

Has anyone had any experience of aftermarket programmable ECUs? I'm > thinking of replacing my carb with injection and am currently looking at the > following types: > > Weber Alpha > DTA > Emerald > Perfect Power PRS > Omex > > Anyone got any comments? I'm after the best combintaion of price and > setup-ability. The Weber seems the cheapest, but i believe that these can > only be set up by an Alpha dealer. > > Engine is a Ford CVH with a turbo conversion, so injection hardware is no > problem. > > Phil > >
Reply to
Homer

Oh and MBE of course.

Reply to
**-**

What sort of power are to expecting to get? Surely it would work out cheaper to use RS Turbo parts unless it's a lot of power you're after. I've got an MBE system that I haven't had any poblems with, but I've never really needed to do any changes to it yet.

Homer.

Reply to
Homer

Look into Autronic

far more advanced than any of the below.

Reply to
Mark Craft

Pectel make the best kit, used by "proper" motorsport folks :)

Costs PLENTY though.

Reply to
Nom

Pectel. If you want the best, dont mess with anything else. And the software is a doodle to use.

Tim..

Reply to
Tim..

and
should be able toadvise you ;)

Reply to
Nom

not sure who in the midlands will supply though.

Tim..

Reply to
Tim..