Might be worth a punt to get ready for the summer.

Nice comfy soft old cruiser for the summer commute.

Elder

That's got to be worth a punt. I paid 67 quid for my black T16 saloon with no MOT, took it for a ticket, it needed a tyre..

Mike P

Reply to
Mike P

I reckon that hard roof cover is worth nearly that much alone.

Reply to
Elder

What the f*ck is wrong with some people? The seller could at least have shifted all that s**te off of/out of it *before* taking some decent pics FFS.

The people who live next to my parents are like that - they're having extensive building work carried out, scaffolding going up etc to effect a very expensive dormer conversion/extension - who do you reckon had to clear the back garden of old s**te picnic tables, wendy houses and garden tools? Yup, the bloody tradesmen.

Reply to
tomScotland

No kidding. For the sake of an hours work to clear the crap and take the car outside for some pics the guy probably just cost himself 500 quid.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

That's fair enough - it's just a few more hours on a big job. They're getting paid for it, no worries. But failing to tidy that car up before trying to sell it is pretty darned dim.

Reply to
Clive George

Elder gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying:

No doubt - you'd easily get your money back out of it if you broke it.

Reply to
Adrian