Might Not Be About....

For a while lads.

Got a bit of stuff going on at the moment, and its not good.

See you when I see you. E-mail me or catch me on MSN when I'm about.

Later All.

Matt

Reply to
**-**

:(

-- Chet

Chet

Whatever it is that ain't cool mate, good luck, hope you sort it:)

Reply to
Dan405

Bad news - good luck!

Reply to
Jamesy

OK, whatever happens keep smiling.

Will look out for you on MSN, if you ever need a chat, message me.

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

I read that as 'massage' :)

Reply to
Andrew Kirby

Hope everything sorts itself out for you!

Reply to
Andy Connolly

Nope, we Saabs for that LOL.

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

he'll be back, probably with a 1000bhp SAAB :)

Reply to
vamp