Skud's on the road.

I've never named a car before - it's stupid and I won't ever do it.

Anyway.

Skud the Skoda is now on the road and this seems strangely tempting.

£249 all in.

Although I believe it may be against the laws of bangernomics.

Reply to
Bob Sherunckle

Go on, double its value.

Reply to
Elder

A genuinely devastating cross-country missile?

I like it.

Reply to
Douglas Payne

I have a much better one for you -

James R

Suits you madam.

Elder

Too late, I bought that one for your mum last christmas.

Reply to
Douglas Payne

And I never called her again.

Reply to
Douglas Payne

No, surely you meant W47KER ?

It's not like you could have a number plate which actually said WANKER.

There's guides for this sort of stuff on the internet. Have you got the internet ?

Reply to
Bob Sherunckle