Who was it that wanted to mod a 924?

Nice engine for ye ;)

Chet

Reply to
Chet

Jesus! 'engine intact'!!!! Well, I guess it's still in there! Still, there's plenty of bits I could nab off that car... the rear torsion bar and all the bits that are connected to it would be good for a start. Interior would be nice too... might be worth doing a bit of enquiring...

Chris.

Reply to
Chris B

Tell paul chet sent you if you're lookin for bits :)

-- Chet

HF Integrale 16v - Possibly sold, yey!1993 Renault 19 16v - Subtle extras like a T3 - But soon a fancy T28!1998 Audi A4 - For Sale

Reply to
Chet

Cheers for the link - where is the car? Seems like the contact page isn't working...

Chris.

Reply to
Chris B

Ummm...londonish type direction. I can't remember

-- Chet

HF Integrale 16v - Possibly sold, yey!1993 Renault 19 16v - Subtle extras like a T3 - But soon a fancy T28!1998 Audi A4 - For Sale

Reply to
Chet

Found an invoice - bracknell, berkshire.