Who wanted that 87 Audi 4000 Quattro ECU?

I remember someone wanting one about 3-4 months back. Are you still interested? I just got it from that wrecked Audi. Happy Holidays, dave

Reply to
dave

Google is your friend.

Reply to
miranda

AH THANKS Miranda! :-) A very special Happy Holidays to you!

That is the one that I needed! It is a shame to see it at the local Pick N Pull yard. :-( I got the seats though and am modifying them to fit in my 83 4KS. lol Forward adjusting lever is on the other side. :-( later, dave

Dave