WTD ROVER V8 headers

looking for a nice set of shiny headers for the punto

everything mail order is funny money in stainless

anyone got anything for grabs?

Reply to
Rob

"Headers" .. ?

Reply to
Sales!

american term

Reply to
Theo

Inlet manifold or exhaust ?

I've nothing to sell, though, ebay may have. :)

Reply to
Sales!

Exhaust headers guys

custom fabricating the rest of the system but headers are e bit beyond my limited skills :) need something slimline to save me panel beating the suspension turrets :)

everything mail order is funny money in stainless

anyone got anything for grabs?

Reply to
Rob

In news:ZeVjc.105$xm2.2@newsfe1-win, Rob decided to enlighten our sheltered souls with a rant as follows

Damn, I've only got a couple of turbos on exhaust manifolds :-(

Reply to
Pete M

There's a fair few about for MGB's that are slimline. I would be looking for tubular exhaust manifolds as a search term. Be warned there are many poor designs about.

Worth a look: http://www.ss-preparati>Exhaust headers guys

Reply to
Sales!

Their own design for 100 notes second hand, if they have any at the moment, twice that if it's new. I've got a pair myself, good performance parts they are. And that's only if they'll fit, I dunno your car.

The cars a 3.9 V8 powered fiat punto

Reply to
Rob

They won't stay shiny for long, so why bother?

Reply to
Dave Plowman

They won't stay shiny for long, so why bother?

you obviously dont know myt autoglym fetish :)

everything stays manky outside the car

underneath the bonnet and on the underside chrome and stainless is the way :)

Reply to
Rob

But if you drive it hard, the stainless steel will soon turn blue?

Reply to
Dave Plowman

I thought the whole point was they lasted a lot longer than mild steel?

Reply to
Sales!