Headers

2002 F150 Price and installation for headers. Colorado Springs, CO
Reply to
iola

Go to an automotive repair shop and ask, or look in the phone book call and ask.

Reply to
I. Care

Yes.

CJB

Reply to
CJB

:P

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

Wow, That is something I didn't think off you are so smart thank you, but I am just learning about this site and I didn' think it would be as bad as it is. I am sorry that I asked a stuiped question. I guess I should not ask anything that is over my head?

Reply to
iola

OK but do you anything about the problem at hand?

Reply to
iola

If you had a brain... youd see I know a lot. Now go away.

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

OK, generally people come here to ask how to fix a problem they have carefully described. Sometimes they have had a problem diagnosed locally and a quote for repairs that they question either the price or the diagnosis. Sometimes they are trying to make "improvements" to their vehicles and want to know if they are on the right track. Seldom do they ask the group here to do their shopping and get price quotes for them, although the group may have comments about a dealer or price quote you have already received and explained to them.

It's also quite common for TROLLS to try starting an argument by making a very simple statement then complain about the answers they get.

Why do you need/want to replace your headers? Do you already know what kind of headers you want to put on? What engine?

Hope that helps.

Reply to
I. Care

"iola" wrote

That "site" (talkaboutautos) is just a portal to the newsgroups on the Internet. It's just their way to give you access, while also covering your screen with assorted advertising to they can make money.

Your message is actually posted on the newsgroup "alt.autos.ford" , which is available to pretty much anyone around the world with an Internet connection.

There is almost no way for someone who is reading these messages from their home in Australia, or Canada, or Japan, or Outer Mongolia to know how much exhaust work costs in Colorado.

Reply to
MasterBlaster

I do, 100,300 yen or eleven hundred drachmas ;)

"MasterBlaster" > I

Reply to
Mike Hunter