'65 coupe

Hi Folks, I'm selling my '65 6cly. automatic coupe. It's been 95% restored (didn't do the engine compartment). Excellent car. I have it at a showroom. This isn't a commercial ad. :)

Check it out and let meknow what you think. This is the first time I'm selling a car at a fee basedprivate party showroom. It's a little pricey but for a flat rate I can storeand show my car there until sold. Mark

Reply to
Mark

Like I said, Let me know what you think. :)

Reply to
Mark