95 Mustang MAF problem

Hello

I am looking for a part for a 95 Mustang 3.8 and I can't find it. I called Ford who said they don't service it any longer and do not give any alternative. The part is the Mass air flow sensor housing ( Ford part # 9643). This is not the sensor itself but the plastic box that it is contained in. Click on the link for a picture :

I have tried several salvage yards but they want to sell me the sensor but without the box. I am in Europe so it is not easy to go to a salvage yard in the US and hunt for the part myself.

If anyone out there has any suggestions on how to get this part, I would appreciate it.

There are 2 other parts that I need as well

- clips to connect the sensor housing (Ford part # 9628)

- right turn transfer tube ( no part # but it is part of the power steering system)

Any help with these would be greatly appreciated too.

Thks/Bertrand

Reply to
ottokar

Ping MusTTanguy he is the parts guy in this group. and he is darn good to do business with!

Kate

Reply to
SVTKate