Few questions Mustang GT 95

Hi,

I am new on the list as I bought Mustang GT 1995 V8 convertible recently. I ask here these questions although some of them should could be answered by the dealer but FORD POLAND says they are not supporting the cars they dont sell. Also in Haynes Repair Manual is not helpfull in this particular case.

1) What is the difference between the engine HO(T) and HO(D) and how can I learn what type of engine I have?

2) What spark plugs (Bosch) should be used for 5L engine? One can hardly buy Motorcraft (ASF42C ??) here.

3) I want to replace filters, belt, brake disks, roof etc. Any hint for US dealer shipping it to Europe (Poland)?

4) Is 1995 Mustang V8 equiped with Trak-Lok ? What (European) oil additives can be used (friction modifier) instead of original (impossible to buy). I have the sticking noise when driving slowly the curve and I read it can be the differential oil problem.

Thanks for any help

Marek Morzynski

Reply to
Marek Morzynski

MArek... I dont have a clue. But I bet the Dutch and Belgian guys do.. look down the list about "New pics on website: 7th Mustang & Cougar Meeting Borsbeek Belgium"

Marek Morzynski opined in news:bid5oc$rnn$ snipped-for-privacy@sunflower.man.poznan.pl:

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic