Cervini Ram Air hood quality

Anybody have any experience with Cervini's body parts. I need to replace to hood on my 95 Gt coupe and am considering their Ram Air Hood

. How is the materialand finish and how much prep work is actually required before painting thehood? Also, anyone have any comments on how this might look on a 95 bodystyle with a stock bumper (i.e.. will it look good or just plain silly)? thanks Ali

Reply to
News

Here are some pictures of my 95 (sold) with the ram air hood...Should give you an idea...

I liked it, but I after a while I wanted to get the Cervini's cowl hood to replace the ram air hood. I think it will look great with the stock bumper. The cervini's stalker bumper was a little deformed where the air dam is.

Reply to
RioRedGT

I've had the cowl on my LX for several years and it's great. Went on with the original hardware and it came out beautiful. Here's an old pic:

"RioRedGT" wrote in news:kYSsb.104931$ snipped-for-privacy@twister.tampabay.rr.com:

Reply to
Joe

Thanks,

I've decided to go with it. Now if I can just convince the insurance company...

Ali

Reply to
News

It's not the ins co but a body shop that will be able to do it for you...Most will say no and some yes. If your ins. co will let you find your own body shop, then you shouldn't have a problem...same thing happen to me and I had a good body shop get the hood/bumper for me..

Reply to
RioRedGT

This is true. A Cervini may be cheaper than a new OEM hood, so you might be able to work a deal with the shop to quote you for a new OEM hood, then let them keep the difference between that and the Cervini. That's what I ended up doing.

"RioRedGT" wrote in news:r62tb.110252$ snipped-for-privacy@twister.tampabay.rr.com:

> > > pg

> > > pg

> > > pg