Engine problems....

Here's the deal. Took my '98 GT 5 speed to my mechanic to have a Speedcal, a new power-steering rack, and an intake installed. While my mechanic had the car the fuel pump took a dump so I had him replace it with a high-flowing pump[Steeda part # 555-3050]. My mechanic puts it all back together but now the car hesitates under moderate to hard acceleration. The problem isn't very noticeable when the car is cold but is pronounced when the car warms up. I told my mechanic what was going on and he suggested changing the fuel filter. Did that but still the problem persists. I'm thinking maybe it's a bad injector but I don't know much about cars.

Any ideas?

Reply to
Nay-Sayer

What does your mechanic think???? He's the one with the car at hand...

Reply to
Jim Warman

Who's your mechanic? Cousin Roy? :)~

Reply to
Mark C.

He doesn't know. I'm taking him the car on Sunday.

Reply to
Nay-Sayer