automatic to 5-speed manual

I want to switch my volvo S60 from a auto transmission to a 5speed manual...does anyone know how hard that is? And also what kind of price would I be looking at?

Thanks

Reply to
volvo

I've done it on a few 200 and 700 series cars and it isn't too difficult, but on something as new as an S60 I wouldn't even try, it's far easier to sell the car and buy another one with a manual, they're still easy to find in good shape.

Reply to
James Sweet

Thanks for the info guys.....however manual S60's are soo hard to find....if anyone here's of one through a volvo dealership please let me know!!!

Thanks

Reply to
volvo