For Sale: 4 bolt main Cleveland engine and trans, complete.

How about posting the block and head casting numbers here.

Bill S.

Dan wrote:

compression (measured, cc'd everything, did the math). Aussie closed chamber heads with screw in studs, Ferrea valves, double springs, Custom ground Hydraulic Roller cam 232 @ 0.50 , .580 lift, 110 LSA, roller lifters, Harland Sharp roller rockers, Weiand X-Celerator manifold, Holley 750, HEI distributor, rare Cleveland Boss valve covers, Milodon 7 quart oil pan. Engine has been run on Amsoil synthetic oil. I have all the receipts from the rebuild early this year.

Include fresh built C6 with shift kit, new old stock Cobra Jet converter and flexplate. Shifts great.

live near Pontiac Michigan.

inquires only.

Reply to
Bill S.

Was the 4 bolt engine rare? There's a 2 bolt 351 Cleveland with a '85 Mustang GT around it for $5000 on eBay.

Reply to
John

What kind of car comes with it?

Reply to
John

I have a 4 bolt main (Boss 351) Cleveland. It is 0.030" over. Has a true =

10:1 compression (measured, cc'd everything, did the math). Aussie = closed chamber heads with screw in studs, Ferrea valves, double springs, = Custom ground Hydraulic Roller cam 232 @ 0.50 , .580 lift, 110 LSA, = roller lifters, Harland Sharp roller rockers, Weiand X-Celerator = manifold, Holley 750, HEI distributor, rare Cleveland Boss valve covers, = Milodon 7 quart oil pan. Engine has been run on Amsoil synthetic oil. I = have all the receipts from the rebuild early this year. Engine runs great. It is still in the car and can go for a ride anytime. = Include fresh built C6 with shift kit, new old stock Cobra Jet converter = and flexplate. Shifts great. I'm in need of cash which is why it is for sale. First $4000.00 takes = it. I live near Pontiac Michigan. Please either call (313) 248-5077 or email me at snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com. = Serious inquires only.
Reply to
Dan
4 bolt main Cleveland engines were extremely rare... :-)

But the solid lifter adjustable 4 barrel BOSS heads were even more rare, and I can't understand why anyone would replace them with Aussie heads...

All 4 bolt main Ford engines were extremely rare, they were a rare performance option only, unlike GM they did not come in every other pickup truck.

Serious

Reply to
351CJ