complete type 3 engine for sale

i have a complete type 3 engine that runs,it smokes but runs.dual port all tin, carbs, linkages intact.250.00.also have 2 complete sets of carbs both dual ports.lots of type 3 parts,located in north central texas.

Reply to
Denise

Six months ago I would have jumped on this one. It's a GREAT deal. I am just trying to get someone to come and get this type 3 pan and front end out of the yard. ( fastback ) Someone should be looking at this and seeing what a great project they could buy/have..............

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply MUADIB®

MUADIB®

I helped to install a Bradley GTII on a Type III frame. Owner wanted the fully automatic transmission and he was an expert welder for the rear engine support.

It was great when we finished it too. :-)

Just supplying another use for your T3 Pan. ;-) later, dave Reminder........ Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them, and you have their shoes. Frieda Norris

Reply to
dave