FS: 1967 Mustang Convt

I am selling my 1967 Mustang convertible. It is solid, runs and drive really well and looks good. New radiator and gas tank just installed. I don't know what a good price is so if you are interested just make me an offer. Pictures can be seen at

me at snipped-for-privacy@HATESPAMjackgriggs.com. Please remove HATESPAM fromthe address.

Thanks

Reply to
Mark

Location? details on rust/repair? Sean

rec.bicycles.marketplace

Reply to
IamGoode

There is no rust that I can see although there are two small bubbles in the paint. The car is located in Columbia SC. It is a good solid car.

Reply to
Mark

The car is a straight six (200 ci) and has 80,000 miles on it.

Reply to
Mark