FS: 1973 Mach 1 Mustang in New Jersey $3500 or B.O.

I'm selling my 1973 Mach 1 Mustang. I'm located in New Jersey. Will not ship. It runs ok, Looks ok, needs some work here and there. Drivers seat is broken, some rust, Heater core leaks a bit under dash. I've had it about 4 or 5 years, and have never had a problem with it. Asking $3500 or best offer. Any questions, please ask. Thanks.

Reply to
John

Where in NJ? I'm in Orange County, NY and can get to Northern Jersey in about 45 minutes (Mahwah area).

Reply to
Todd Waldo

I'm in Sussex County NJ.

Reply to