MAC H-pipe W/cats for 94-95 GT

Has anyone out there put one of these on their '94-95? How does it fit? How is the power & sound improvement? What do I need to do the installation myself? Any comments?

Reply to
Nathan Heid

I purchased BBK headers and Hpipe for my 95 GT with a set of flow masters... say what you like but I love em...

I have an 85 GT as well and getting ready to put an H pipe and mufflers on that but wont go BBK cuz they both run the 5.0L motor and I want a destinctive sound.

/me tosses in his 2 cents

installation

Reply to
Mustang GT