Mustang 01 Fog Lights

For my 01 GT Conv, I see that the bulb is an "899". The fog lights as is, don't seem to do much of anything. Has anyone ever seen a yellow replacement for this? Feel free to share any suggestions.

Reply to
john.moyer

Could ask Daniel Stern (regular in other driving newsgroups)

I dunno if selective yellow fog lamps are colored by the lens, the bulb or either but he would know.

Reply to
Brent P